WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Fishing Tips & Tricks More Than 500 Guide-tested Tips for Freshwater and Saltwater Tactics

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Fishing Tips & Tricks More Than 500 Guide-tested Tips for Freshwater and Saltwater Tactics Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:31 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
C. Boyd Pfeiffer, "Fishing Tips & Tricks: More Than 500 Guide-tested Tips for Freshwater and Saltwater Tactics"
English | 2008 | pages: 176 | ISBN: 1589234081 | EPUB | 24,1 mb
Catch more and bigger fish

More than 50 million freshwater anglers and 22 million saltwater anglers in North America are all looking for ways to tip the odds in their favor for catching their favorite fish species. They need to look no further.
Fishing Tips & Tricks not only offers tips to make fishing easier and more productive, it helps make fishing more fun! The up-close and detailed photographs show how. These tips come from years of research; and includes everything from buying new waders and using hemostats to timing the strike to casting sinking fly lines. The author covers both freshwater and saltwater species, methods and skills.
Sections include:
Tips From Famous Anglers Tackle Tips
General purpose Tips
Equipment Tips
Gamefish Tips
Making a Record of Your Catch
Making & Modifying Lures
Care & Preparation of Fish

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction: