WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

From Magical Child to Magical Teen A Guide to Adolescent Development

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: From Magical Child to Magical Teen A Guide to Adolescent Development Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:17 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Joseph Chilton Pearce, "From Magical Child to Magical Teen: A Guide to Adolescent Development"
English | 2003 | pages: 260 | ISBN: 0892819960 | PDF | 18,1 mb
A groundbreaking perspective on Nature's plan for full human creativity and intelligence during the teen years

* Shows what is at the core of today's serious social and psychological problems
* Explores the sexual and spiritual stage of adolescent development
* Details the connection between adolescent brain and heart development and the issue of nature vs. nurture
* By the author of Magical Child (250,000 copies sold)
Something is supposed to happen during the adolescent years-something greater than MTV, video games, and the Internet. Joseph Chilton Pearce describes this something as the natural mandate for post-biological development-the development of the sexual and spiritual senses and expansion of our growth process outside of our bodies and into the physical world that surrounds us.
Though first written in the mid 1980s, the message of From Magical Child to Magical Teen is even more compelling and helpful today-especially for those who live with and work with adolescents. Drawing on the stages of development outlined by Swiss biologist Jean Piaget and the brain research of neuroscientist Paul MacLean, Pearce demonstrates how nature has built into us an agenda for the intelligent unfolding of our lives. He offers a powerful critique of contemporary child-rearing practices and a groundbreaking alternative to existing perspectives on adolescence so we can unleash our greatest potential, as well as that of our children, in order to experience our fullness in the manner nature intended all along.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked