WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Mankind in Amnesia (Audiobook)

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
linker
Post subject: Mankind in Amnesia (Audiobook) Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:50 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]

Mankind in Amnesia (Audiobook)
English | 2022 | MP3@64 Kbps | ASIN: B09PWJGG6W | Duration: 7:02 h | 194 MB
Immanuel Velikovsky / Narrated by Lee Goettl

Immanuel Velikovsky called this book the "fulfillment of his oath of Hippocrates - to serve humanity." In this book, he returns to his roots as a psychologist and psychoanalytical therapist, yet not with a single person as his patient but with humanity as a whole.
After an extremely revealing overview of the foundations of the various psychoanalytical systems he makes the step into crowd psychology and reopens the case of Worlds in Collision from a totally different point of view: as a psychoanalytical case study. This way he shows that the blatant reactions to his theories (which are still going on today) have not been surprising but are actually inevitable from a psychological perspective - which equally holds for those who have defined our view of the world. At the same time he is able to reclassify the theories of Siegmund Freud and of C. G. Jung by finding a common basis for them.
A journey through history, religion, mythology, and art shows the overall range of the collective trauma and gives us - the patients - a message of extraordinary urgency and importance for the future.

Download link

rapidgator.net:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

uploadgig.com:

nitroflare.com:

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]