WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Heroes Infinite - Punks of the Cyber Underhive - February 2024 - 3D Print Model

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
lovewarez
Post subject: Heroes Infinite - Punks of the Cyber Underhive - February 2024 - 3D Print Model Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:26 am
Adult

[ img ]
Heroes Infinite - Punks of the Cyber Underhive - February 2024 - 3D Print Model
STL | LYS | Presupported Version Included| Photopolymer | Height 32mm up to 75mm | Ø up to ~35mm | 3.46 GB
It's been 11 years now, and it has been massively popular ever since. A lot of people have used them for all types of games, and they were probably the most popular for people who were playing some imperial guard type of armies for which they wanted to have a little bit of a more characterful vibe.

In the poll we did a few months ago about what you would like us to do, Jailbirds were one of the top results, neck to neck with a follow-up on our initial Cyberpunk release that we did quite some time ago.

When we delivered that Cyberpunk release, we were extremely proud of its creativity and uniqueness. Yet at that time, the 3D printing audience was focussing more on fantasy and the reception was very mixed. But as time passed, we saw more and more interest for that release and recently, you've been pushing pretty hard, asking more and more about the follow-up.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Templates and Scripts”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked