WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Resident.Alien.S03E07.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ShinX
Post subject: Resident.Alien.S03E07.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm
Legend Of Warez

Resident.Alien.S03E07.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-FLUX ~ 2.7 GB
[ img ]
Synopsis: An alien, who has crashed landed on earth on a mission to destroy humanity, assumes the identity of Dr. Harry Vanderspeigel, so he can remain undetected by the residents of Patience, CO while he searches the snow-covered Colorado Mountains for pieces of his ship. He learns "to be human" by watching Law and Order and mimicking the late, great Jerry Orbach. One day the sheriff of Patience, Mike "Big Black" Thompson and his deputy, Liv Baker, show up at his isolated cabin. There has been a murder in town and they need a doctor. The murder victim is the town doctor. Soon, he finds himself as the new town doctor and in constant contact with the people of the town. Something, until now, he has vehemently avoided. Now, as he is spending more time with humans, he is learning more about them and what makes them human. Which gives him pause, but is still determined to complete his mission to destroy the people of earth. He also discovers there is one person in town who can see him in his true form; which, of course, is less than ideal.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from RapidGator

Download from MultiUp

Media iNFO

ScreenShot
[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

[ img ]

I'm unable to respond to any private messages at the moment due to a site-imposed 24-minutes posting/PMing gap.

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “TV Shows”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked