WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Old Stylized Character in Blender

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Old Stylized Character in Blender Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:08 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Old Stylized Character in Blender
Published 3/2024
Created by Bharat Sharma
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 47 Lectures ( 23h 22m ) | Size: 24 GB

Stylized Character Creation with Skin details !!
What you'll learn:
Head Sculpting
Workflow for Production
Body Sculpting
Character Sculpting
Hair Grooming with New Curve Types
Cloth Sculpting
Texture Painting
£69.99 For 3D Scan Store Asset
Requirements:
Little bit of blender and sculpting knowledge is required
Resources from 3D scan Store is required or any other skin detail pack
Description:
My name is Bharat Sharma and I'm Freelance 3D character artist,This project is one of my favorite's that I have worked on and I wanna share all the info and the workflow through which I was able to create this Stylized Character with the use of free but awesome software called Blender. This workflow does include the use of Zbrush a bit and Photoshop.We are also gonna be learning to design him and after the design is complete we are gonna do the cloth sculpting as well after that we will be preparing him for animation by baking all the maps This Course is made for Character artist on intermediate level where we are gonna learn about full Stylized Character creation in Blender which also include Skin Details. We are gonna learn to Sculpt Anatomy, Design Character, Texture painting, Hair grooming using New Hair system which uses Geometry nodes and finally give a Smile. This Course contains - 24 Hours of Content- 44 lectures- Resource files Software you need for this courseBlenderZbrush (For a bit)Photoshop ( or any Image editing Software like Gimp, krita etc ) Watch the Index Video for more Info !! What will you get with this course.- 24 hours Lectures- Final Project Files- Custom Alphas- Final render fileYou can contact me on Udemy if you have any problems.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Who wanna know the character workflow that could be used in animation
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”