WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Pre-Algebra Made Easy - Mastering the Math Fundamentals

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Pre-Algebra Made Easy - Mastering the Math Fundamentals Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Pre-Algebra Made Easy - Mastering the Math Fundamentals
Published 3/2024
Created by Nicolas Viveros
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 106 Lectures ( 17h 13m ) | Size: 4.1 GB

Get ready for a comprehensive deep dive into the word of math essentials from basic operations to exponents and roots.
What you'll learn:
Understand place value and basic operations, including rounding and estimation
Explore factors and multiples, including finding the greatest common factor and lowest common multiple
Use ratios and proportions to find unit rates, scale factors, and convert measurements
Master fractions and decimals, including mixed numbers and repeating decimals
Dive into percentages, including simple interest and percent change
Grasp positive and negative numbers, including understanding absolute value
Solve exponents and radicals, including simplifying exponential expressions and square roots
Learn to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers written in scientific notation
Requirements:
This course is for beginners. We'll start off by covering the essentials like place value and the four basic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Description:
PRE-ALGEBRA MADE EASY IS THE ULTIMATE COURSE FOR MASTERING MATH FUNDAMENTALSWith over 17 hours of interactive video lessons, 100+ quizzes, and 1,000+ practice problems, you'll become a pre-algebra pro in no time.Organized into comprehensive sections covering basic operations, factors and multiples, ratios and proportions, fractions and decimals, percent problems, integers (negative numbers), and exponents and radicals, this course leaves no concept untouched.HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE EVERY SECTION:Interactive Videos: Watch as I solve a variety of problems, gaining confidence to tackle any challenge. Pause the video to solve similar problems in real time, then review step-by-step solutions.Calculator Tutorials: Learn to use the TI-30XS Multiview Calculator, essential for the GED™ math test, with interactive tutorials and practice problems.Quizzes: Test your understanding with quizzes featuring detailed solutions.Worksheets: Practice makes progress. Each lesson includes 25+ practice problems with detailed answer keys.Unit Tests: Assess your knowledge with unit tests at the end of each section.Plus, midway and at the end of the course, you'll take a mid-course exam and final exam to gauge your progress.But don't just take my word for it.HERE'S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF PRE-ALGEBRA MADE EASY HAVE SAID:"I feel confident and I feel successful because the knowledge that I gained from you has helped me a lot. You broke it down into simpler steps that I was able to understand. And not only is it helping me but whatever I've learned with you I'm able to transfer on to my son." -Francine C."Math is more understandable, less intimidating, a lot more accessible and even fun. It's been very beneficial in my life because many people don't like working with math or numbers and now to me it's not intimidating because I know I can figure it out." -Marvin V."I tell my sons, if I could do it being a mom, working and still trying to understand math which is not easy, then definitely you could do it." - Rocio E."I lacked confidence and was intimidated by math because I didn't understand it. You helped me a lot when it was time to take my math test. I feel good that I finished something. I know this isn't the end of my journey, but I feel 100% better." - Tonisha B."You have that math class but sometimes you need more than just listening or doing it on your own. The Q&A support helped me get it. Before I doubted myself, but now I'm confident." -Jennifer V.And that's not all.WHEN YOU ENROLL, YOU'LL RECEIVE:Lifetime access to Pre-Algebra Made EasyFriendly support in the Q&A sectionUdemy Certificate of Completion available for download30-day money-back guaranteeDon't wait any longer to conquer pre-algebra and set yourself on the path to success.Enroll today!Together, we'll make math easy :)All the best,Nicolas
Who this course is for:
Parents who want to help their elementary, middle, or junior high kids with math homework
Homeschool parents who need to brush up on their math skills
Middle school/junior high students who want to get ahead or review
Students needing a refresher before tackling algebra or geometry classes
Test-takers preparing for standardized math exams like GED, ASVAB, or GRE
Anyone who want to feel more confident at work or in daily life by strengthening their basic math skills
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts