WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Joel Ross - Beast & Crown

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Joel Ross - Beast & Crown Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Beast & Crown
Author: Joel Ross

Published: 2017
Language: English
ISBN: 9780062484598
Publisher: HarperCollins
Extension: EPUB
Size: 713 KB
Subjects: Fantasy, Juvenile Fiction, Juvenile Literature

"A wildly imaginative world and a plot full of unexpected twists and turns, not to mention plenty of witty banter." -Sarah Prineas, author of the Magic Thief series
"Out-of-this world magic, laugh-out-loud humor, and a cast of lovable characters."
- Sage Blackwood, author of the Jinx series "A solid fantasy adventure with several laugh-out-loud moments." -School Library Journal
A thrilling new middle grade fantasy from Texas Bluebonnet Award winner Joel Ross. Packed with adventure and humor and filled with goblins, royals, and magic, this is a tale of unlikely heroes who embark on a daring quest.
Boot boy Ji is tired of scrubbing soles and untangling shoelaces. He doesn't want to bow and scrape. All he wants is freedom-for himself and his friends.
He decides to risk everything for a chance to accompany a young nobleman to the Diadem Rite, a magical ritual that chooses the heir to the Summer Crown. Ji doesn't care about crowns or ceremonies, but he vows that this trip will grant him and his friends new lives, far away from boots and bowing.
What Ji doesn't know is that he and his friends have a dangerous part to play in the Diadem Rite. One that will change them forever.

Download Joel Ross - [Beast & Crown 01] - Beast & Crown

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked