WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

3ds Max 2025 Essential Training

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: 3ds Max 2025 Essential Training Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download 3ds Max 2025 Essential Training
Released 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Beginner + Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 13h 10m | Size: 2.82 GB
3ds Max is best known for its modeling and rendering tools. These strengths come into play in architecture, manufacturing, game development, industrial design, and motion graphics. There are dozens of features and techniques to master, from modeling and texturing to lighting and rendering. This course covers 3ds Max from the ground up, providing an overview of the entire package as well as essential skills that 3D artists need to create professional models and animations.

Learn how to get around the 3ds Max interface and customize it to suit your preferences. Discover how to model different objects using splines, polygons, and subdivision surfaces as well as how to construct hierarchies, add cameras and lights, and animate with keyframes. Instructor Aaron F. Ross also takes an in-depth look at materials and texture mapping, along with options for rendering engines such as Quicksilver.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts