WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:37 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Data Analysis Real world use-cases- Hands on Python
Last updated 1/2024
Duration: 7h20m | Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 3.89 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Build a Portfolio of 5 Data Analysis Projects with Python, Seaborn,Pandas,Plotly, numpy etc & get a job of Data Analyst

What you'll learn
Get a job as a data Analyst on an average $156,000 after showcase these Projects on your Resume
By the end of this course you will understand the inner workings of the data analytics pipeline -joining,manipulating,filtering, extracting data ,Analysing Data
Solve any problem in your business, job or in real-time with powerful data analysis libraries
you will expertise in Pandas , Numpy , Seaborn, Matplotlib , Plotly ,Folium, Geopy , Wordcloud , re and many other..
Learn how to work with various data within python, including: Excel Data,Geographical data,Text Data and Time Series Data Data
Solve any problem in your business, job or in real-time with powerful data analysis libraries
Requirements
You will need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course
Description
This is the first course that gives hands-on
Data Analysis Projects using Python..
Student Testimonials
Shan Singh is absolutely amazing! Step-by-step projects with clear explanations. Easy to understand. Real-world Data Analysis projects. Simply the best course on Data Analysis that I could find on Udemy! After the course you can easily start your career as a Data Analyst.-
Nicholas Nita
This is the best course for people who have just learnt python basics(prerequisite for this course) and want to become Data Analyst/Data Scientist. This will act as bridge between fundamental theoretical python syntax to its application by using most important data analysis packages(Pandas, Matplotlib, Plotly etc). -
Mirza Hyder Baig
Very good course, on one side the instructor elaborates on technic general knowledge like what is integer (signed/un-signed and what it contains) on the other side he is very short and to the chase with the python commands and the requirements execution flow
-
Tal Ioffe
superb. .. what a good soul he is ...his voice is filled with love and humbleness and understanding....he knows the pains of a begineer ...when he explains it fells like he is explaining to a 5 year old kid.... -
Can you start right now?
A frequently asked question of Python Beginners is: "Do I need to become an expert in
Python coding
before I can start working on
Data Analysis Projects
?"
The clear answer is: "No!
You just require some
Python Basics like data types, simple operations/operators, lists and numpy arrays that you can learn from my Free Python course 'Basics Of Python'
As a Summary, if you primarily want to use Python for
Data Science/Data Analytics
or as a replacement for Excel, then this course is a perfect match!
Why should you take this Course?
It explains Real-world
Data Analysis
Projects on
real Data
. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
It shows and explains the
full real-world Data.
Starting with
importing
messy data
cleaning data
merging
and
concatenating
data,
grouping
and
aggregating
data,
Exploratory Data Analysis
through to preparing and processing data for
Statistics, Data Analysis , Machine Learning
and
Data Presentation.
It gives you plenty of opportunities to
practice and code on your own
. Learning by doing.
In real-world
Data Analysis
projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both:
in-depth Python Coding
and
Big-Picture Thinking
like How you can come up with a conclusion
by doing
Data Analysis ..
Guaranteed Satisfaction
: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee
Who this course is for
Everyone who want to step into Data Science/Data Analytics.
Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data Analytics/Data Science
Data Scientists/Data Analyst who want to improve their Data Handling/Manipulation/Analysis skills.
Anyone who want to switch Data Projects from Excel to Python (e.g. in Research/Science)
Excel users looking to learn a more powerful software for data analysis
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to: