WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Julián López - A Beautiful Young Woman

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Julián López - A Beautiful Young Woman Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:34 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: A Beautiful Young Woman
Author: Julián López

Published: 2013
Language: English
ISBN: 9781612196817
Publisher: Melville House
Extension: EPUB
Size: 2 MB
Subjects: Fiction, Literature, Historical Fiction

"A moving story . . . powerful, celebratory, and loving." -Laura Cardona, La Nación

Set in the midst of Argentina's military dictatorship, a poignant and evocative debut novel about family, political violence, and the consequences of dissidence

As political violence escalates around them, a young boy and his single mother live together in an apartment in Buenos Aires-which has recently been taken over by Argentina's military dictatorship. When the boy returns home one day to find his mother missing (or "disappeared"), the story fractures, and the reader encounters him fully grown, consumed by the burden of his loss, attempting to reconstruct the memory of his mother.

By leaping forward in time, the boy-now a man-subtly gives shape to his mother's activism, and in the process recasts the memories from his childhood. The result is a stylistically masterful and deeply moving novel marking the English-language debut of one of Argentina's most promising writers.

Download Julian Lopez - A Beautiful Young Woman

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked