WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Renovation Restoration Estimating and Methodology

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Renovation Restoration Estimating and Methodology Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:07 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Renovation Restoration Estimating and Methodology
Published 4/2024
Created by Dean Mizzi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 13 Lectures ( 3h 45m ) | Size: 3.45 GB

Knowing How to Measure, Cost/Estimate, Manage, Produce and Successfully Profit as a Renovation Professional.
What you'll learn:
Define the roles and responsibilities of project stakeholders!
Lean your businesses profit line for success by way of budget.
Learn "How To" industry standard construction practices specific to designing and measuring for estimating/quoting on sites.
Download and own our statist standards Suite/Dashboard and Learn to Estimate/Quote projects knowing your labor, materials and profit.
Creating project contracts/proposals for clients, helping to guarantee payments, legals and profit for you and you company.
Learn job tracking monitoring and control for a positive final profit.
Requirements:
Basic knowledge of an industry trade is helpful if not required.
Basic math and writing skills are helpful.
Basic Renovation trade knowledge is helpful.
No program experience needed, you will learn everything you need to know, using our program..
Description:
Whether you're contemplating a career in Hardscape/Landscaping or Renovations or you already have a business in motion, the most difficult part of this career/business is maintaining sustainability. It starts with knowledge and knowing your numbers and bottom line! This course has been structured to fundamentally teach, and for some of you, review standard construction materials and labor knowledge and application to be able to manage or operate a successful, wealthy and healthy company. This course will teach the necessary skills in every aspect of your projects in order to be successful from start to finish and beyond. Most importantly, you're going to learn how to properly estimate and quote a project in minutes, using our own custom made, Pro-Fit Estimator Dashboard.With over 20 years of experience as an owner of a Hardscape and Renovation construction company myself, and still going strong, I've applied my skills and knowledge into a course to teach "project estimating/quoting" in order to allow more peers on the playing field, a greater advantage for financial success. Financial Success is achieved by creating a profit. The definition of profit is not determined by how much money might be left over once a project is completed, profit is determined prior to taking on a project that you have quoted, sold and finished. Profit is to be determined by a number of variables. These variables can only be realized by taking professional steps to determine your business overhead budget, your project time and costs of labor, cost of materials, all combined to enable and create a proper, suggested proposal. The question to really ask is, "What Must Be" my suggested proposal amount"? or (what should I be charging?)At the end of this course, you will be empowered with the knowledge of construction terms and a high standard of materials and labor application, along with a knowledgeable and professional standard on superior estimating and a means on mastering a profit, making for a healthy and successful business or career.Course Outline* Project stakeholders and their roles and responsibilities.* Learn your business profit line for success by learning your businesses budget. * Learn the "How To" industry standard practical Renovation construction and design knowledge. From onsite measuring and design to knowledge of materials and application for creating a proposal and quote.* Learn to Estimate/Quote labor, materials and mark-ups to determine a profit, using our customized and preset formulas, estimating program.* Download, learn and use our "Pro-Fit Estimator" Excel Estimating program suite/dashboard, completely yours and completely free, when joining this course, fitted to calculate Estimates, Job Tracking, Contract Creating with payment structures, Budget Template, Project Add-Ons and more to be added in the future. Now let's get down to business!
Who this course is for:
This program is aimed at novice learners and existing business owners in the or wanting to be in the Renovation industry.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts