WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

YOGA FOR WELLNESS - Yoga an art & science of healthy living

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: YOGA FOR WELLNESS - Yoga an art & science of healthy living Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:28 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download YOGA FOR WELLNESS - Yoga an art & science of healthy living
Published 4/2024
Created by Rasika Narayanmurthy
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 35 Lectures ( 40m ) | Size: 840 MB

Yoga for All: Regular exercises and yoga helps in maintaining good health. It improves strength, stamina and immunity.
What you'll learn:
My intended learners are all. Healthy living is happy living. Yoga helps in balancing both physical & mental health, improves concentration.
Daily practice of yoga for an hour in the morning on an empty stomach will yield very good results. This will be the best and a wise investment for your health.
Do it right. Straining and stretching yourself beyond your comfort level is risky. Regular practice brings in perfection. Do not expect instant benefits.
Yoga helps in better flexibility, enhanced memory power, better concentration, increases motivation & productivity, reduces stress & anxiety, assures good sleep
Requirements:
Awareness and healthy living will be the priority to learn yoga. Do not worry if you are not flexible because regular yoga practice brings in flexibility
Description:
Yoga - a common word these days but the benefits are manifold. Yoga increases concentration and focus. It also gives good immunity, stamina and strength. As we can see these days yoga sessions are held in workplace. This helps in increased motivation and productivity.Pranayama helps in calming the mind and the body. It helps in reducing stress and anxiety. It enhances the respiratory system. Regular practice of yoga leads to a disease free life. It helps in approaching life with a positive attitude. Yoga asanas help in toning the muscles, joints and skin. They help in balance and flexibility. It also helps in getting good quality sleep.Surya Namaskar - Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps in efficient functioning of muscles and joints. It warms up the whole body. Stretches the stomach and other abdominal organs. It is said to be good for the eyes. Its a complete workout and generates a lot of energy.I have uploaded the video along with the audio and also the write up clearly explaining about each Asana, Pranayama and Surya Namaskar that I have demonstrated. Strictly follow the do's and don'ts. I hope you find the course interesting and wishing you all the best.
Who this course is for:
This course is for all. Scientist have discovered a fascinating link between regular exercise and better brain health. The advantage of yoga is it can be practiced anywhere and does not require any special equipment all you need is a yoga mat.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts