WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Julian Komar - Growth Traders Toolbox Download 2024

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Julian Komar - Growth Traders Toolbox Download 2024 Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:45 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Julian Komar - Growth Traders Toolbox Download File Links
What you will learn .
Get access to over 300 videos with more than 25 hours in total + 300 pages analyzed charts to train your chart reading skills!
  • US stocks only, medium term approach - no day trading! Perfect for part-time traders.
  • Risk management: How to calculate the right position size and manage single trade and portfolio risk.
  • Using stock screeners: Be consistent in your stock selection and reduce work.
  • Fundamental & technical analysis: Find high potential stocks which can move strongly.
  • Chart & volume patterns: Learn to read supply & demand in the chart.
  • 300 analyzed stock charts as example to train your chart analysis skills! Will be extended to 600 charts soon .
Welcome
In my more than 13 years of stock trading experience I learned a lot from other traders. I attended multiple mentorship programs to deepen my trading knowledge and experience.
Today I trade growth and momentum stocks with a systematic strategy and a holding period from weeks to months for winning trades and days for losing trades. That's the style which perfectly fits to my personality.
I focus on discovering high potential, innovative companies which are able to grow their sales very fast and have a huge growth potential in future. That's where my passion is! I spend 95% of all my energy in doing research and find potential super stocks.
In Growth Traders Toolbox I want to share my knowledge with you. You get insights into my own trading, inspiration for your own trading or a good foundation to start your trading career.
All the best for you!
Sales Page

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts