WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Become an AI-Powered Manager

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Become an AI-Powered Manager Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Become an AI-Powered Manager
Released 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 45m | Size: MB
Did you know that you can leverage generative AI to manage your team more effectively and efficiently? In this course, join instructor Ashley Herd-management expert and the creator of Manager Method-as she teaches you how to use cutting-edge generative AI tools to become more successful in your role as a manager-even if you've never used generative AI before. Learn how to spend more time focused on activities that will have a long-lasting impact on your team, such as employee development and coaching, delegating, business growth, innovation, upskilling, and more.

Develop critical, in-demand leadership skills for integrating AI into your management workflow, preparing for team and one-on-one meetings more efficiently, delivering feedback that gets results, creating growth opportunities that meet employee needs, and presenting data like never before. By the end of this course, you'll be ready to enhance your personal effectiveness with AI and apply your new AI management skills in the workplace.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts