WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Getting The Most From Your Home Studio

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Getting The Most From Your Home Studio Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:27 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 4/2024
Created by Matt Hayes
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 41 Lectures ( 5h 8m ) | Size: 4 GB

Professional sound ... from home

What you'll learn:
Understand proper use of the equipment in your studio
Create a good acoustic space for recording
Apply techniques when tracking to create clean recordings
Produce good sounding mixes of your songs using basic effects
Requirements:
No prior recording studio experience is needed. Even if you do not own any of the gear yet, we will cover what is needed to get started.
Description:
Professional sound does not require a million dollar studio.&nbsp; With a bit of knowledge, and investing correctly in yourself, you too can create a professional sound.&nbsp; You just need to know how.&nbsp; In this course I will show you what you need to do in order to create a recording space that competes with the highest quality recording studios.&nbsp; Using a combination of high-quality equipment, good acoustics, and a working knowledge of your recording software is the key.&nbsp; And with modern technology, "high-quality" does not need to be expensive.&nbsp; Let's get right down to what's important, and focus on the details that actually make a big difference in your sound:Your gear: You need good quality equipment.&nbsp; It doesn't need to be the most expensive equipment, but low quality gear will degrade your sound quality.Acoustics: The room that you're recording in might be the problem, and that could be why your recordings don't sound great.&nbsp; It could also be why your mixes don't sound good on other playback systems.Recording: You need a quality workflow while recording, or else you might be wasting your time and effort.Effects: Finally, you need to know how to process your recordings into a finished product.&nbsp; I will show you how to combine all of these concepts into a cohesive final product that you can be proud of!
Who this course is for:
DIY musicians and beginner producers who want to get the most out of a basic home studio
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked