WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

The Gameshouse series The Serpent, The Thief and The Master by Claire North

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Hannibal
Post subject: The Gameshouse series The Serpent, The Thief and The Master by Claire North Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:35 pm
Protege

[center][ img ]

The Gameshouse series The Serpent, The Thief and The Master by Claire North
English | eBook | Size: 316.37 MB[/center]
In this adventure novel set in 17th-century Venice, one brave woman dares to compete in the higher league of a mysterious establishment known as the Gamehouse.

There, fortunes are made and fortunes are broken over games of chess, backgammon and every other game under the sun.

But those whom fortune favours may be invited to compete in the higher league . . . a league where the games played are of politics and empires, of economics and kings. It is a league where Capture the Castle involves real castles, where hide and seek takes place on a scale as big as the British Isles.

Not everyone proves worthy of competing in the higher league. But one woman, who is about to play, may just exceed everyone's expectations.

Though she must always remember: the higher the stakes, the more deadly the rules . . .

The Thief
Gameshouse Novella 2
By: Claire North
Narrated by: Peter Kenny
Series: Gameshouse, Book 2
Length: 3 hrs and 40 mins
Release date: 11-03-15
Language: English
The Gameshouse is an unusual institution. Many know it as the place where fortunes can be made and lost through games of chess, backgammon - every game under the sun.

But a select few, who are picked to compete in the higher league, know that some games are played for higher stakes - those of politics and empires, of economics and kings...

[center]Buy Long-term Premium Accounts To Support Me & Max Speed

[ img ][/center]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[center]If any links die or problem unrar, send request to [/center]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked