WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karen Hall - The Christmas Conundrum

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karen Hall - The Christmas Conundrum Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:17 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Christmas Conundrum
Author: Karen Hall

Published: 2017
Publisher: Books to Go Now
Extension: EPUB
Size: 531 KB
Subjects: Christmas romance, Romantic comedy, Victorian Romance, victorian comendy

Victorian London is about to celebrate another Christmas as widower and barrister Daniel Hollingsworth struggles with his decision to re-enter not only politics but the marriage game as well. After all, he's only in his fifties, the best time of life for a man, and the attentions of a politician's lovely widow are tempting indeed. But the growing presence of pretty, liberal newspaper owner, suffragist and widow Tabitha Goforth is turning his life upside down, dragging him into all kinds of crazy causes. Not a suitable kind of wife for a politician. So why is his heart wondering if perhaps "that woman" ,the most troublesome woman in London, might be the best running mate after all?
Widow Tabitha Goforth may be "that woman", but with her own liberal newspaper and so many causes to uphold-why stay silent? And it's such fun to goad barrister Daniel Hollingsworth-if only because he helped send her older daughter to jail. But when Hollingsworth helps a pupil from her younger daughter's school out of a legal tangle, she finds herself drawn to the handsome widower, stirring up old longings she thought she would never feel again. Will she be ringing in the New Year alone or will Hollingsworth's kiss prove to be headiest cup Christmas cheer-the chance to love and be loved once more.

Download Karen Hall - The Christmas Conundrum

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked