WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

50 Excel Formulas to Get Smarter than Your Colleagues

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: 50 Excel Formulas to Get Smarter than Your Colleagues Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:29 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download 50 Excel Formulas to Get Smarter than Your Colleagues
Published 4/2024
Created by Puneet Gogia
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 5 Lectures ( 1h 11m ) | Size: 567 MB

Quick and Crisps Excel Formulas
What you'll learn:
Learn to combine various Excel functions
Some of the best ways to write formulas in Excel
Calculations with Excel Formula
Quickly writing formula in Microsoft Excel
Requirements:
Must have Microsoft Excel Installed
Description:
This course is a NO-BORING, CRISP, and QUICK Formulas course that can help you learn 50 formulas in 70 minutes. You can practice them with the sample file. These Excel Formulas can help you clean your data and change it according to your needs.Even if you want to prepare for a Job Interview and that Job requires managing data in Excel, well, my friend, you need these Excel Formulas. Yes, that's correct. These Excel Formulas can help you clean your data and change it according to your needs.Note - Make sure to download the sample files to do it along with the video.Why Learn Excel these Formulas?Leanring Excel formulas can significantly boost your analytical skills, efficiency, and productivity, setting you apart in the workplace. Excel formulas save hours of manual work by automating computations and data analysis tasks. With the ability to analyze data effectively, you can provide more insightful recommendations and make better-informed decisions. As you master these formulas, you'll be better equipped to adapt and respond to new data challenges, an invaluable skill in the rapidly evolving workplace. Whether you're managing personal finances or analyzing corporate data, these Excel formulas can scale from simple to highly complex applications, making them universally applicable.
Who this course is for:
All level Excel users
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”