WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Hadamard Products of Projective Varieties

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Hadamard Products of Projective Varieties Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Hadamard Products of Projective Varieties
English | 2024 | ISBN: 3031542622 | 243 Pages | PDF EPUB (True) | 18 MB
This monograph deals with the Hadamard products of algebraic varieties. A typical subject of study in Algebraic Geometry are varieties constructed from other geometrical objects. The most well-known example is constituted by the secant varieties, which are obtained through the construction of the join of two algebraic varieties, which, in turn, is based on the operation of summing two vectors. However, other constructions are possible through a change of the basic operation. One remarkable case is based on the Hadamard product of two vectors. While secant varieties of algebraic varieties have been studied extensively and systematically, the same is not yet true for the Hadamard products of algebraic varieties. This monograph aims to bridge this gap in the literature.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked