WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Software Development Security for CISSP® (2024)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
lovewarez
Post subject: Software Development Security for CISSP® (2024) Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:47 pm
Adult

[ img ]
Software Development Security for CISSP® (2024)
Released 4/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Level: Intermediate | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + vtt | Duration: 3h 8m | Size: 356 MB

Security practices must be built into software. This course will teach you software development security needed for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional examination.

There is an increasing need to design and develop secure software in applications and the many other devices that connect to networks and operate the many devices you rely on each day, including automobiles, sensors, and Industrial Control Systems. In this course, Software Development Security for CISSP®, you'll learn to work with software developers to build secure software. First, you'll explore software development methodologies. Next, you'll discover secure coding. Finally, you'll learn how to test software security. When you're finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge of software development security needed for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional examination.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked