WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

1,000 Amazing World Facts (DK 1,000 Amazing Facts)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
ebook24h
Post subject: 1,000 Amazing World Facts (DK 1,000 Amazing Facts) Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
1,000 Amazing World Facts (DK 1,000 Amazing Facts) by DK
English | April 2nd, 2024 | ISBN: 0744092868 | 176 pages | True EPUB | 63.99 MB
If anything in this book doesn't quite ring true, you'd better start believing! This irresistible page-turner will keep your eyes popping and your jaw dropping from start to finish.

Did you know that the Moon is the same size as Australia? And Earth could fit inside Jupiter more than 1,000 times? Can you believe the Eiffel Tower would fit inside a Sahara sand dune? Or the blue whale's heart is as big as a car and the colossal squid has eyes the size of beach balls? Not to mention in the next hour, another 8,000 people will inhabit our planet! All this and much, much more is at your fingertips in 1,000 Amazing World Facts.
Wow your friends and amaze your family with hundreds of new facts in this fun-filled, picture-packed book. From the tiniest microchip to our unimaginably enormous Universe, no subject is left unexplored for this groundbreaking reference title. Astounding images, inspiring visual comparisons, and informative graphics combine in one unforgettable learning experience.
Now settle down and start reading... you won't believe your eyes!

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

trialtile
Post subject: Re: 1,000 Amazing World Facts (DK 1,000 Amazing Facts) Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm
Toddler

thank you

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked