WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

AI Unleashed

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: AI Unleashed Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
AI Unleashed: A College Student's Guide to Navigating and Mastering Generative AI
by Goran Trajkovski

English | March 31, 2024 | ASIN: B0CZKBGHBC | 105 pages | PDF | 44 Mb

"AI Unleashed: A College Student's Guide to Navigating and Mastering Generative AI" by Goran Trajkovski is a comprehensive guide designed to bridge the gap between the fast-evolving field of generative artificial intelligence (AI) and the next generation of learners and leaders. It aims to make generative AI accessible and engaging, providing practical insights, ethical considerations, and preparation for responsible usage in academic and professional settings. Through exploring AI's foundational concepts, ethical implications, practical applications, and future career prospects, this book invites students to critically engage with AI, understand its nuances, and harness its potential to enhance learning and future opportunities. It serves as both an educational resource and a source of inspiration, encouraging students to explore, question, and innovate with AI, paving the way for a future that integrates AI into various aspects of life and work responsibly and ethically.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked