WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Karolyn Cairns - A Viking's Promise

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Karolyn Cairns - A Viking's Promise Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:11 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: A Viking's Promise
Author: Karolyn Cairns

Publisher: Karolyn Cairns
Extension: EPUB
Size: 392 KB
Subjects: viking romance, romance historical romance, paranormal elements, vikings england, viking sagas, fiction adventure romance, mythology and legends, sagas and romance, betrayal and loss, danish mythology

Lady Ambryn of Dannulf was sold into marriage twice to further her father's ambitions. Twice a widow, a new marriage is arranged with the heir to the House of York. Too late she realizes this desperate alliance is doomed as the Great Heathen Army batters down the doors to her wedding feast.Rowan the Bold was as confident in battle as he was in a woman's bedchamber. The charming mercenary Viking no woman had yet to deny was sure he could get the beautiful English lady to tell him her identity. After going unpaid for the battle for York, he is determined to recoup his loss by gaining her ransom.Rowan is unprepared with his beautiful captive's determination to not be sent back to her family, never realizing how far the lady is willing to go. After a night of passion when all is thought lost, he swears to keep her safe. It is an oath he has never given to any other woman before.Ambryn is determined her Viking captor will forsake his ransom and keep her with him. She is unaware of the...

Download Karolyn Cairns - [Viking Horde 02] - A Viking's Promise

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked