WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Krav Maga for Women by Darren Levine

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ad-team
Post subject: Krav Maga for Women by Darren Levine Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:53 am
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

pdf | 7.76 MB | English | Isbn:9781569759875 | Author: Darren Levine | Year: 2012

Description:
Quote:
Learn the fast escape maneuvers combined with powerful counterattacks that make Krav Maga the world's most effective self-defense martial art.
With its emphasis on instinctive movements and efficient counterattacks, Krav Maga is the ideal self-defense system for any woman regardless of strength, size or age. Targeting its easiest-to-learn and most effective moves, Krav Maga for Women presents techniques and tips that quickly give you the skills and mindset to defend yourself against an attacker.
As the official defensive tactics system of the Israeli Defense Forces, Krav Maga has been battle-tested on the front lines and backstreets. With Krav Maga for Women, you can gain the physical and tactical tools to protect yourself and loved ones.
With more than 300 step-by-step photos, Krav Maga for Women makes it easy to learn the world's best self-defense system, including: [*]Disabling strikes
[*]Effective escapes
[*]Real-world defenses

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked