WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Tomorrow Is Now It Is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future (Penguin Classics)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ebook24h
Post subject: Tomorrow Is Now It Is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future (Penguin Classics) Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:46 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Eleanor Roosevelt, Allida Black, Bill Clinton, "Tomorrow Is Now: It Is Today That We Must Create the World of the Future (Penguin Classics)"
English | 2012 | pages: 130 | ISBN: 0143106996 | EPUB | 0,7 mb
Available again in time for election season, Eleanor Roosevelt's most important book-a battle cry for civil rights

As relevant and influential now as it was when first published in 1963,Tomorrow Is Nowis Eleanor Roosevelt's manifesto and her final effort to move America toward the community she hoped it would become. In bold, blunt prose, one of the greatest First Ladies of American history traces her country's struggle to embrace democracy and presents her declaration against fear, timidity, complacency, and national arrogance. An open, unrestrained look into her mind and heart as well as a clarion call to action,Tomorrow Is Nowis the work Eleanor Roosevelt willed herself to stay alive to finish writing. For this edition, former U.S. President Bill Clinton contributes a new foreword and Roosevelt historian Allida Black provides an authoritative introduction focusing on Eleanor Roosevelt's diplomatic career.
For more than sixty-five years, Penguin has been the leading ✅Publisher of classic literature in the English-speaking world. With more than 1,500titles, Penguin Classics represents a global bookshelf of the best works throughout history and across genres and disciplines. Readers trust theseries to provide authoritative texts enhanced by introductions and notes by distinguished scholars and contemporary authors, as well as up-to-datetranslations by award-winning translators.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked