WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Total Recall (2012) EXTENDED DC PROPER 720p BluRay-LAMA

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Emperor2011
Post subject: Total Recall (2012) EXTENDED DC PROPER 720p BluRay-LAMA Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:00 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Total Recall 2012 EXTENDED DC PROPER 720p BluRay x264 AAC-LAMA

A remake of the film Total Recall (1990), author Philip K. Dick's classic Sci-Fi short story We Can Remember It for You Wholesale returns to the big screen starring Colin Farrell, Bryan Cranston, and Kate Beckinsale, and directed by Underworld's Len Wiseman. The planet has been decimated by chemical war in the late 21st century, leaving only two nations -- the United Federation of Britain and the Colony. Douglas Quaid (Farrell) is a factory worker with a stable job and a loving wife (Beckinsale), but upon learning that a company named Rekall could grant him the memory of the ultimate espionage adventure, he decides to take a virtual vacation. But in the midst of having the new memories implanted, something goes haywire. He's branded a spy, the authorities close in, and he quickly flees for his life. Later, Quaid discovers that his life and memories were implanted. He joins forces with rebel soldier Melina (Jessica Biel) on a mission to track down Matthias (Bill Nighy), the head of a resistance movement that's been labeled a terrorist organization by the tyrannical Chancellor Cohaagen (Bryan Cranston). Cohaagen seeks to control the entire free world. The harder Quaid fights to defeat him, the clearer it becomes that his memory had been altered long before he walked into Rekall.

Language: English
1.17 GB | 02:10:16 | 1150 Kbps | avc1 | 1280x534 | mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels
Genre: Action | Adventure | Sci-Fi
Cast: Colin Farrell, Bokeem Woodbine, Bryan Cranston

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Screenshot

[ img ]
Quote:

[ img ]

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Movies”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked