WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kate Pearce - The Maverick Cowboy

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kate Pearce - The Maverick Cowboy Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:54 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Maverick Cowboy
Author: Kate Pearce

Language: English
Publisher: Kensington
Extension: EPUB
Size: 2 MB

The heartbreak of their childhood drove the Morgan brothers far from their family's California ranch-and one another. But as they face the wounds of the past, each feels the land calling him home . . .

Blue Morgan never thought he'd crave long days on horseback, working the cattle ranch where he grew up. But after a decade of getting shouted and shot at in the Marines, fresh air and hard work are just what he needs to settle his restless energy. Except no matter how hard he tries to focus, his mind wanders to the pretty, prickly new veterinarian instead.

There's no denying the spark between Jenna McDonald and Blue. But with her job at risk and her own family's expectations to wrangle, Jenna isn't looking for another sparring partner. Blue needs her expertise on horses. And if she can help solve his mother's disappearance, she's willing to pitch in. But she'll leave his ideas about how love should be scheduled to him. Jenna is tired of being told what...

Download Kate Pearce - [Morgan Ranch 02] - The Maverick Cowboy

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked