WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Cookbook For Hungry College Student: Easy And Budget-friendly Recipes For The Hungry College Student

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Cookbook For Hungry College Student: Easy And Budget-friendly Recipes For The Hungry College Student Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 9:57 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
English | July 7, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CBFM5HQM | 70 pages | EPUB | 19 Mb

As a college student, you have a lot of things to balance on your plate. You need to make sure that you get to class on time each day and can take notes and do well on the tests. You may be involved in a number of clubs and extra-curriculars to keep you busy. You want time to network and hang out with your friends as well. And many college students have a job on top of all of this too.
Finding time to make wholesome and delicious meals that fit on a budget can be hard. Many students have to rely either on a student meal plan or on the local fast food restaurants to help make it through. Both of these can be unhealthy and hard on an already stretched budget. Luckily, there is a better way.
In this guidebook, we will provide you with some of the good meals and recipes you can make as a college student. Whether you are looking for something to sit down and enjoy when you are studying or you need something to go on those busy days where you won't be around, you will find all that and more inside. With so many recipes to choose from, you are sure to find a meal that will impress anyone and make you feel good.

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked