WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kate Pearce - The Last Good Cowboy

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kate Pearce - The Last Good Cowboy Posted: Wed May 01, 2024 12:54 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Last Good Cowboy
Author: Kate Pearce

Language: English
Publisher: Kensington
Extension: EPUB
Size: 732 KB

The Morgan ranch has seen its share of bad times. But as the four Morgan brothers are drawn back to their childhood home, the nightmares of their past give way to the promise of a new beginning...
Ry Morgan has always had a thing for Avery Hayes-one more hope his twin wrecked for him, pretending to be Ry to kiss her at the high school prom. Eight years later, Ry has had enough: he's quitting the pro rodeo circuit, moving home to California to mend fences, and letting his brother clean his up own messes for a change. Reclaiming Avery's stolen kiss is at the top of his agenda...
But Avery has changed. Her rodeo career ended with a fall that left her lucky to be alive, let alone walking. She hasn't been on a horse since, and between surgeries and fighting off everybody's pity she hasn't done much else either. Ry is strong, confident, and sexy as hell-exactly what she thought she wanted at seventeen. Now, she'll have to protect the safe space she's made for...

Download Kate Pearce - [Morgan Ranch 03] - The Last Good Cowboy

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked