WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Kathryn Shay - Close to You

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kathryn Shay - Close to You Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 1:07 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Close to You
Author: Kathryn Shay

Publisher: Kathryn Shay
Extension: EPUB
Size: 1 MB
Subjects: political romance, womens fiction romance, contemporary romance political romance, irish pub in books, four brothers secret service book, contemporary romance and sex, contemporary romance and alpha males, contemporary romance series for adults, irish men and romance novels, secret service and romance novels

Kathryn Shay has written several novels dealing with the Secret Service and has done extensive primary and secondary research to make her work realistic."Kathryn Shay writes believable characters you can't help falling in love with. While this is my first Kathryn Shay book, it won't be my last. I'm looking forward to reading the next installment in this series." The Romance Reader ConnectionCLOSE TO YOU is the story of Secret Service Agent CJ Ludzecky, who is assigned to the coveted Vice Presidential Protection Division, guarding the Second Lady of the United States and her two children. After overcoming a rocky start in the Service, CJ is out to prove herself big-time. There's no room for men in her life, especially not the Second Lady's charming, sexy, sensitive brother, Aidan O'Neil.Back-dropped by the hustle of New York City, the political world of Washington, D.C. and the pastoral scenery of the Finger Lakes, CJ tries to protect her charges, while Aidan tries to persuade her...

Download Kathryn Shay - [O'Neil Brothers 02] - Close to You

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked