WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Kathryn Shay - If You Were Mine

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kathryn Shay - If You Were Mine Posted: Sat May 04, 2024 2:46 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: If You Were Mine
Author: Kathryn Shay

Published: 2016
Publisher: Kathryn Shay
Extension: EPUB
Size: 1 MB
Subjects: domestic violence, single parent, contemporary romance, kathryn shay, troubled teenagers, teachers in love, bayview heights series

He's always been the good guy in his small town.
She elicits another side of him, filled with passion and protectiveness.
For as long as Joe Taylor can remember, townspeople have considered him the fair-haired boy. A former journalist, he switches careers and becomes a high school teacher, like his father Seth. He also loses his wife and is left a single dad. When he returns to Bayview Heights to live and work, he settles in a wing of his family's home. He has great childcare, is surrounded by unconditional support and a job he adores. But something's missing. It's time to move on.
Juliet Mason goes back to teaching at the job she left to have a baby five years ago and to help her husband with his career as a U.S. Congressman. When she meets Joe at school, she sees a gentle, tender man who loves deeply. But because she's married, they maintain a collegial relationship. Until her secret is revealed.
The world of education and politics clash in this story of love and hope when Joe realizes that Juliet needs rescuing...and he's the man to do it.
Will they be able to take this second chance at true love?
If not, they'll lose their soulmates and forever suffer the consequences.
If you like the Bayview Heights series, teacher romances and teacher student relationships, be sure to read COP OF THE YEAR, BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS, COUNT ON ME and BETWEEN TWO WORLDS.
Praise for the Bayview Heights series:
"Kathryn Shay will make you pull out a hanky for more than one intensely moving scene." RT Book Reviews
"You have to read this powerful, heart-wrenching story. Ms. Shay...is a truly gifted storyteller." Old Book Barn Gazette
"Shay's heart-touching, sympathetic approach, powerful storytelling ability and depth of characterization of not only the main characters, but also the secondary characters, speak of first-hand knowledge of teens, challenges, and matters of the heart." Word Weaving

Download Kathryn Shay - If You Were Mine

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked