WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

FastKeys Pro 5.15 Multilingual

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
kalpatru
Post subject: FastKeys Pro 5.15 Multilingual Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 7:52 pm
Grown Up Punk

[ img ]

FastKeys Pro 5.15 Multilingual

File Size: 3 MB

A powerful automation software that helps you configure programs to start different activities on your computer, assign keystrokes for performing various operations, define abbreviation strings for your frequently used text, and manage mouse gestures.

TEXT EXPANDER
Expand abbreviations for frequently used text in any application and save hours of typing. Type couple of letters and automate repetitive tasks professionally.

TOUCH START MENU
Build a fully configurable Start Menu to start any activity on your computer. Simply touch the screen edge to show the menu. It is always there when needed in any program.

SHORTCUTS
Create keyboard Shortcuts to do anything with a keystroke. Run programs, files, folders and sites or make powerful scripts to automate Windows desktop and applications

MOUSE GESTURES
Execute common or complex tasks by using simple and amazing mouse gestures. Keep a hand on a mouse and automate anything with a small quick movement.

AUTO COMPLETE
Recognize repetitive text input and auto-complete full text or launch commands. Intelligent word and phrase prediction with learning capability. Support for many languages.

FULLY CONFIGURABLE
FastKeys is extremely configurable and feature rich software. It also includes Volume Control, Clipboard Manager and Macro Recorder functions.

Whats New

- File/Save selected as... menu option,
- Output format - adapt case option,
- Auto Complete - Copy to clipboard option,
- Control Click macro - No click option (mouse move only),
- New translations,
- Several enhancements and bug fixes.

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

[ img ]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3