WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

I Am Legend 2007 Theatrical 1080p BluRay DDP 5 1 x265-EDGE2020

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Emperor2011
Post subject: I Am Legend 2007 Theatrical 1080p BluRay DDP 5 1 x265-EDGE2020 Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
I Am Legend 2007 Theatrical 1080p BluRay DDP 5 1 x265-EDGE2020

Robert Neville (Will Smith) is a scientist who was unable to stop the spread of the terrible virus that was incurable and man-made in this post-apocalyptic action thriller. Immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and perhaps the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague - the Infected - lurk in the shadows - watching Neville's every move - waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered - and quickly running out of time.

Language: English
2.13 GB | 01:40:31 | 2336 Kbps | V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC | 1920x792 | A_EAC3, 48 Khz, 6 channels
Genre: Action | Drama | Horror
Cast: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Screenshot

[ img ]
Quote:

[ img ]

Buy Premium Account From My Download Links And Get Resumable Support & SUPER Fastest speed

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Movies”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked