WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Keith O'Neil - Under My Helmet: A Football Player's Lifetime Battle with Bipolar Disorder

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Keith O'Neil - Under My Helmet: A Football Player's Lifetime Battle with Bipolar Disorder Posted: Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Under My Helmet
Author: Keith O'Neil

Language: English
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Extension: EPUB
Size: 6 MB

Ever since he was a child, Keith O'Neil wanted to play football. Born on the same day that his father, Ed O'Neil, was cut from the New England Patriots, football was all Keith could think about...aside from his anxiety.
Offered a scholarship to Northern Arizona University, O'Neil jumped at the chance to prove himself. Though it wasn't a Division I-A school, he brought his all and was a natural on the field, achieving first-team All-Big Sky choice as a junior and senior, as well as earning All-American honors.
Going undrafted, luck came from the Dallas Cowboys, who offered O'Neil an invite to rookie mini-camp. But while trying to learn the playbook, his anxiety and insomnia returned. Even so, he made the team as an undrafted free agent. His dream had come true.
While proving himself as a hard-nosed special teamer, sleepless nights, constant anxiety, and suicidal thoughts clouded his mind. O'Neil considered stepping away from the game multiple times, even speaking to his...

Download Keith O'Neil - Under My Helmet- A Football Player's Lifetime Battle with Bipolar Disorder

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked