WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.

Kelli Callahan - Seven Roses

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kelli Callahan - Seven Roses Posted: Fri May 10, 2024 5:37 am
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: Seven Roses: Reverse Harem Romance
Author: Kelli Callahan

Language: English
Publisher: Kelli Callahan Books
Extension: EPUB
Size: 506 KB

Chapter 1: Brandy
"Brandy! Coor and I followed, locking up our apartment before walking at an accelerated pace to catch up with her. She was already at the elevator when I got to her side.
"I'm sorry." I sighed and looked down at the floor.
"I told you not to fuck around on your computer all afternoon. Now we're going to be lucky if we make it before the ceremony starts!" Samantha exhaled angrily and slammed her finger into the elevator button several times, despite the fact it was already lit up.
"I know-I just got distracted." I could hear the elevator grinding to a stop at our floor and a second later the doors parted.
"If you put half as much effort into your job as you put into balancing your pretend-life online, you'd be getting an award tonight alongside me." She stomped into the elevator and turned hit the button for the lobby. "The first thing I do when they make me a manager is fire your lazy ass."
"Come on." I walked into the elevator behind her-she was joking, but it felt like I was bein

Download Kelli Callahan - Seven Roses [MF]

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked