WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Master in Systems Thinking

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
BaDshaH
Post subject: Master in Systems Thinking Posted: Wed May 22, 2024 5:57 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 5/2024
Created by Arun Singhal B-Tech, MBA (IIM-B),Unilever, J&J, Danone, IIMU, Cello
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 62 Lectures ( 8h 47m ) | Size: 8.3 GB

Holistic approach for analysis and design of complex system, strategic thinking, problem solving decision making etc

What you'll learn:
What is Systems Thinking
How can Systems Thinking be used for
Problem Solving
Decision Making
Strategic Planning
Policy Analysis
Innovation and Design

Requirements:
Willingness to spend 9 hours to learn System Thinking

Description:
Want to become an Successful Systems Thinker but don't know what to do and how?Take a look at this course where you willNot only learn about the System Thinking in depth with a lot of examples&nbsp; but also learnHow to use it for Problem Solving, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Policy Analysis and Innovation &amp; DesignPreview many lectures for free to see the content for yourselfClear your doubts on this topic any time while doing the courseGet Udemy's 30 days Money Back GuaranteeMy exposure to some aspects of Systems Thinking started at Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore during 1979-1981 through extra curricular readings in addition to learning about Operations Research and Systems Analysis for optimal management decision makingI was lucky to learn more progressively over the years in Hindustan Unilever and Johnson &amp; Johnson though the management development programs on Situation Analysis, Problem Solving, Decision Making and Potential Problem Analysis using Kepner Tregoe Frameworks.The journey to learn Systems Thinking continued over the working life till 2007 and got consolidated when I started working at IIM Udaipur in 2015I bring in this course my learnings from this journey and share with you how can you also become a Successful Systems ThinkerPreview for yourself many lectures free. If you like the content, enrol for the course, enjoy and skill yourself to become a Master in System Thinking! If don't like the content, please message about how can we modify it to meet your expectations.Please remember that this course comes with Udemy's 30 days Money Back Guarantee

Who this course is for:
People who want to learn how to handle complex systems better in a wide range of domains, including business, ecology, public policy, healthcare, and engineering, among others
Aspiring Systems Thinkers
Existing Systems Thinkers wanting to learn more in depth about Systems Thinking and its applications

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked