WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Kristin Coley - The Anderson Brothers Complete Series

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Srbin
Post subject: Kristin Coley - The Anderson Brothers Complete Series Posted: Fri May 24, 2024 1:27 pm
Legend Of Warez
Legend Of Warez
Donator

[ img ]

Title: The Anderson Brothers Complete Series
Author: Kristin Coley

Language: English
ISBN: 9781519086723
Publisher: Independently published
Extension: EPUB
Size: 415 KB

This is the complete Anderson Brothers series. Includes Finding Ford, Chasing Colt, and Loving Livie.
Finding Ford: A teen pregnancy knocks life off course for Hannah. When she decides not to tell her boyfriend about the pregnancy a chain of events are set in motion that no one could have predicted. The bond between brothers will be tested as secrets come to light and a new love is found.
Chasing Colt: It's been four years since Colt found out about his child. A successful career hasn't filled the emptiness that comes from past betrayals though. A chance encounter with a beautiful dreamer could be his chance to find love and forgive the past if he can learn to trust again.
Loving Livie: Rich, smart, beautiful, and aloof. Olivia has always been there for her friends. But for Beckett she would always be his Livie. The one he drove away with his secrets. Discover the past that Livie has tried to put behind her and the man that believes their love is worth a second chance.
Come fall in love with the Anderson Brothers and the women that captured their hearts.
A clean and sexy romance series that has been called heartwarming and humorous.
"Penned with humor and heart, this novel reminds us that love conquers all and sometimes in the most unexpected ways."
"Easy read as unpredictable as life itself. Heartwarming and humourous story about the complexities of love and life."
"Miss Coley's excellent writing skills had me cheering for this couple when I could have been rolling my eyes in disgust. Nicely Done!"

Download Kristin Coley - [Anderson Brothers 01-03] - Finding Ford; Chasing Colt; Loving Livie

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked