WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Arduino Basics (2024)

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
TUTBB
Post subject: Arduino Basics (2024) Posted: Sat May 25, 2024 5:10 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Free Download Arduino Basics (2024)
Published 4/2024
Created by Shawn Tierney,Joseph Tierney
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 1h 10m ) | Size: 1 GB

Getting Started With Arduino
What you'll learn:
Learn about the history of Arduino and the board's many uses.
Learn how to create basic programs for an Arduino Uno using the Arduino IDE.
Put together simple electrical circuits using electrical modules and a breadboard to craft Arduino projects.
Improvise and adapt circuits to different needs based on the components available.
Requirements:
No programming or Electrical Experience needed. Must have a computer with access to the internet.
Description:
Welcome to Arduino Basics, a getting started course on building projects based on Arduino and using the Arduino IDE. The course starts off with an introduction to Arduino, and a short history of the development of the Arduino chipset. Then you're introduced to the Arduino free programming software, the Arduino IDE, which is used throughout the course. Next we'll cover different ways you can follow along at home, including everything from free options and starter packs. Then from there we'll spend the rest of the course building and testing several projects using common components found in most Arduino starters kits today. And in the bonus section I'll give you a tour of several different starter kits currently available, allowing you to make your own choice on which one provides the best choice for your use case!This course covers the basics, so if you are looking for more advanced projects like robotics or home automation, there's plenty of other courses and lessons out there for you. If you are, however, just looking to dip your toes into the world of Arduino, then you came to the right place!Feel free to check out our other courses, including our introduction to using Arduino as a PLC.
Who this course is for:
Beginners looking to get a jump-start with Arduino and how to program the boards to run simple projects.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

DOWNLOAD LINK

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

No Password - Links are Interchangeable

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts