WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[Multi] Asimov I - Nightfall and Other Stories(Lindstrom, Ch)

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
toxicweasel
Post subject: Asimov I - Nightfall and Other Stories(Lindstrom, Ch) Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 12:48 am
Legend Of Warez

Asimov I - Nightfall and Other Stories(Lindstrom, Ch)

[ img ]

General:
Quote:
Name: Asimov I - Nightfall and Other Stories(Lindstrom, Ch)
Format: mp3
Size: 444.84 MB
Book:
Quote:
Title: Nightfall and Other Stories
Author: Isaac Asimov, Jon Lindstrom
Language: N/A
Year: 2021
Subjects: Science Fiction & Fantasy, Fiction, Short Stories, High Tech and Hard Science Fiction, Other Science Fiction Categories, Short Story Collections, Science Fiction - High Tech, Science Fiction Short Stories
Publisher: Penguin Random House
ISBN: N/A
Total pages: N/A
Description:
Quote:
A collection of twenty classic short stories by Isaac Asimov, author of the Foundation series, featuring the definitive and only in-print version of "Nightfall"

From one of history's most influential writers of science fiction comes this collection of twenty short works of fiction, arranged in order of publication from 1941 to 1967. Compiled by Asimov himself, who prefaced each story with an introduction, it begins with "Nightfall," the tale of a world with eternal sun that is suddenly plunged into total darkness and utter madness. Published when the author was only twenty-one, "Nightfall" was arguably Asimov's breakout work, making such an impression that, almost thirty years later, the Science Fiction Writers of America voted it the best science-fiction short story ever written.

The other stories in the collection span far and wide: Machines that learn to think for themselves-and direct their thoughts to overturning the establishment. The discovery that Earthlings are being destroyed by a mysterious kind of psychological virus. A day when walking outdoors becomes a sign of psychosis. And many more. Twenty stories: each riveting, each a classic.
Download from RapidGator

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Download from Fikper

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Audiobooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked