WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Microsoft Excel Essentials 2024

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Microsoft Excel Essentials 2024 Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 8:20 am
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Published 5/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Language: English | Duration: 4h 34m | Size: 2.48 GB

Microsoft Excel knowledge for basic and intermediate level
What you'll learn
Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
How to create simple formulae
How to use 1st level functions
How to create pivot tables
How to use date functions
How to use text functions
How to use vlookup and xlookup functions
Requirements
Laptop / PC and a valid Microsoft Excel license
Description
This training covers basic knowledge you need to work efficiently in Microsoft Excel.This is a training for basic and intermediate level.In approximately 4 hours you will learn about Microsoft Excel interface, how to use the basic functions as SUM, MIN, MAX, AVERAGE, how to modify the cells format using basic formatting options, conditional formatting, format as table, as well as the most commonly used functions and functionalities from Microsoft Excel. We will also cover the basics for the lookup functions: VLOOKUP and XLOOKUP, simple IF&nbsp;functions, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIF, SUMIFS and protections. We will cover the basics for pivot tables.Each lesson in between 5 and 20 minutes, to be easily accessible from anywhere, anytime, at a pace you choose. In the lessons resources you will find the original source and the completed one, to be more accessible for you to follow along my examples.We all need a software for entering data, preparing and processing data, data analysis, creating reports. Because it is wide spread, Microsoft Excel is a very common solution.You can choose this training because:- you want to improve your knowledge- you want to change jobs- you want to change companiesThis training is compatible with all versions of Microsoft Excel, except XLOOKUP, TEXTSPLIT, TEXTBEFORE, TEXTAFTER, that are available only in Microsoft 365 or from Microsoft Office 2021 version.
Who this course is for
Basic and intermediate level in Microsoft Excel
Homepage
Screenshots

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked