WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Data Analytics for Pricing Analysts in Excel

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
0nelovee
Post subject: Data Analytics for Pricing Analysts in Excel Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:05 pm
Legend Of Warez

[ img ]
Released 10/2023
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Advanced | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 2h 4m | Size: 296 MB

Discover how to make smarter product pricing decisions that maximize your organization's profits. In this course, instructor Michael McDonald goes over using scenario analysis, price optimization, and variance analysis to model the data analytics behind pricing . Michael explains how to determine bundle pricing in a scenario, estimate price elasticity, compute price optimization profits with one variable or many variables, balance price and sales volume considerations, and more. If you'd like to pursue a career in corporate finance-particularly as a pricing analyst in an insurance, retail, manufacturing, or technology firm-then this course can help equip you with the skills you need to help your company succeed in today's economy.
Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Tutorials”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked