WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 4 of 20  [ 291 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 620 »
Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:40 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Coldwind wrote: *  Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:53 am
Polylak wrote: *  Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:38 pm
@Coldwind

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have revived for another 180 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said renewal duly reflected in your security product.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thank you :)

+++++

@Coldwind

Hello my friend,

Thanks to you for the feedback and pleased to know that all went as expected. :mrgreen:

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

mju88
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:39 am
Little Baby

Hello Polylak! :D
I hope you are doing well and always thanks for your great work! :)

Is it possible to renew the BitDefender subscription you helped me with? There is 2 day remaining.
Please let me know, Thanks! :)

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:56 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

mju88 wrote: *  Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:39 am
Hello Polylak! :D
I hope you are doing well and always thanks for your great work! :)

Is it possible to renew the BitDefender subscription you helped me with? There is 2 day remaining.
Please let me know, Thanks! :)

+++++

@mju88

Hello my friend,

Further to your request, I have extended for another 180 days your BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said extension duly reflected in your security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

mju88
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:48 pm
Little Baby

Thank you very much Polylak! :)

The BitDefender subscription was updated and everything is working well.

You are the best and thanks as always! :)

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 2:02 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

mju88 wrote: *  Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:48 pm
Thank you very much Polylak! :)

The BitDefender subscription was updated and everything is working well.

You are the best and thanks as always! :)

+++++

@mju88

Hello my friend,

Not at all!!

Thanks to you for the compliments and glad to hear that all went as expected. ;)

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Seneken
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:42 pm
Little Baby

Hola Polylak,
Have a nice day my friend.

;)

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:30 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Seneken wrote: *  Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:42 pm
Hola Polylak,
Have a nice day my friend.

;)

+++++

@Seneken

Hello my friend,

Have a nice day you too!! :D

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:36 pm
Little Baby

Hello, may I please have a 180 days activation code?

I was ecstatic to see this site became warez-bb, from what I remember oldschool, but noticed no one replies to the uploads about their experience and after last night, ended up getting some maleware which was easy enough to remove with Tron, but caused some additional issues I had to fix. Rather do the upfront scanning before installing anything else now.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:45 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:36 pm

I was ecstatic to see this site became warez-bb, from what I remember oldschool, but noticed no one replies to the uploads about their experience and after last night, ended up getting some maleware which was easy enough to remove with Tron, but caused some additional issues I had to fix. Rather do the upfront scanning before installing anything else now.

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Yes, for sure!!

Nevertheless and in order not to waste activation codes, are you aware that you have to use a German IP to redeem the code? Additionally, you need to have a BitDefender Central account. :!: :!:

If you are not acquainted with the described requirements, I can create a BitDefender Central account for you with a BitDefender Total Security subscription valid for 180 days and furnish you with the instructions on how to proceed either you have BDTS already installed or not.

In case that you may go along with my proposal, I would need to know the following:

Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender Total Security currently installed on your device?

2) If affirmative, how was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a 180 days promo subcription?

3) Has your BitDefender Total Security any days left or has it already expired?

4) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone?

5) Have you already created a BitDefender Central account?

Wait for your response or decision in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:25 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:45 am

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Yes, for sure!!

Nevertheless and in order not to waste activation codes, are you aware that you have to use a German IP to redeem the code? Additionally, you need to have a BitDefender Central account. :!: :!:

If you are not acquainted with the described requirements, I can create a BitDefender Central account for you with a BitDefender Total Security subscription valid for 180 days and furnish you with the instructions on how to proceed either you have BDTS already installed or not.

In case that you may go along with my proposal, I would need to know the following:

Quote:

2) If affirmative, how was your BitDefender Total Security installed: in 30 days trial status or with a 180 days promo subcription?

Rgds

Polylak

+++++
I wasn't aware of needing a german IP for code activation? Can I just use a VPN on my end or would it be better for you to furnish the account?

1. Yes
2. I actually haven't passed the ACTIVATE NOW screen. It asks if I have a code or if I want to try for free. I wasn't sure if I should proceed or not before hearing from you.
3. I could start the trial and come back in 30 days if that will be better. Otherwise no trial time has started yet.
4. I'm using PC
5. If that was the account creation after installation, then yes I created an account.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:28 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

navystylz wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:25 pm

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Yes, for sure!!

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

I wasn't aware of needing a german IP for code activation? Can I just use a VPN on my end or would it be better for you to furnish the account?

1. Yes
2. I actually haven't passed the ACTIVATE NOW screen. It asks if I have a code or if I want to try for free. I wasn't sure if I should proceed or not before hearing from you.
3. I could start the trial and come back in 30 days if that will be better. Otherwise no trial time has started yet.
4. I'm using PC
5. If that was the account creation after installation, then yes I created an account.

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I'm going to assume that you have created a BitDefender Central account which requires a declared email address and the creation of a valid password.

Based on that and considering that you know how to use a VPN with a German IP at your side, I am sending via PM an activation code which you should redeem not later than five days as from today. It goes without saying that said code activates your BitDefender Total Security for 180 days.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Triplelift
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:35 pm
Little Baby

Hi @Polylak!

Long time no see, hope you're well! I would need extension on my BitDefender. Thank you in advance!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:10 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Triplelift wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:35 pm
Hi @Polylak!

Long time no see, hope you're well! I would need extension on my BitDefender. Thank you in advance!

+++++

@Triplelift

Hello my friend,

Glad to hear from you again.

Thank God, I'm fine. Hope you're doing well too.

In accordance with my records, you are extending by yourself your BitDefender Total Security subscription.

Therefore, I'm only sending you via PM a new activation code.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

navystylz
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:05 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:28 pm
navystylz wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:25 pm

+++++

@navystylz

Hello,

Yes, for sure!!

Quote:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

1. Yes
4. I'm using PC

+++++
@navystylz

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

I'm going to assume that you have created a BitDefender Central account which requires a declared email address and the creation of a valid password.

Based on that and considering that you know how to use a VPN with a German IP at your side, I am sending via PM an activation code which you should redeem not later than five days as from today. It goes without saying that said code activates your BitDefender Total Security for 180 days.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thank you kindly, friend.

Triplelift
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:31 am
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:10 pm
Triplelift wrote: *  Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:35 pm
Hi @Polylak!

+++++

@Triplelift

Hello my friend,

Glad to hear from you again.

Thank God, I'm fine. Hope you're doing well too.

In accordance with my records, you are extending by yourself your BitDefender Total Security subscription.

Therefore, I'm only sending you via PM a new activation code.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Hello @Polylak! I am doing well, thank you! Successfully extended, thank you very much! Appreciate it and as always, all recommendations for you!

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 4 of 20  [ 291 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 620 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked