WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 15 of 19  [ 273 posts ]
Jump to page « 113 14 15 16 1719 »
bigarange
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 pm
Little Baby

Hi there, thank you so much for everything. May I get information/instruction for first time installer? Thank you so much in advance.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:30 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

bigarange wrote: *  Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:19 pm
Hi there, thank you so much for everything. May I get information/instruction for first time installer? Thank you so much in advance.

+++++

@bigarange

Hello,

No worries!!

Before sending you the instructions on how to install BitDefender Total Security with a valid subscription, regretfully it is worth telling you that BitDefender developers have temporarily suspended their promo subscriptions as from April 01, 2024. :cry:

However, I can offer you a susbcription that I have in reserve which is expiring on May 15, 2024. :mrgreen:

Please advise your decision in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:44 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Coripe wrote: *  Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:10 pm
Quote:
@Coripe

Hello my friend,

Please, you aren't bothering me at all!! :D

Further to your request, I have renewed your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription and in turn I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how you should proceed to have said new subscription duly reflected on your devices.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

Thanks my friend.
Everything went smoothly, I have renewal as you predicted.
Kind regards

+++++

@Coripe

Hello my friend,

Not at all and glad to know that all went as expected. :P

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

carzed
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:50 pm
Little Baby

Hi there Polylak. Could you please, get me information/instruction for first time installer? Thank you so much in advance.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:07 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

carzed wrote: *  Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:50 pm
Hi there Polylak. Could you please, get me information/instruction for first time installer? Thank you so much in advance.

+++++

@carzed

Hello my friend,

I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed to install BitDefender Total Security on your PC with a subscription valid for 90 days as from today.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

teknodude
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:42 pm
Little Baby

Hey Polyak

Can you help me with a new activation or subscription? My current subscription is expired. I had activated last year per your PM instructions, but my message inbox got wiped.
Thanks!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

teknodude wrote: *  Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:42 pm
Hey Polyak

Can you help me with a new activation or subscription? My current subscription is expired. I had activated last year per your PM instructions, but my message inbox got wiped.
Thanks!

+++++

@teknodude

Hello,

FYI Wv3 had to be restarted from stratch in September 2023. That's the reason why you had to register again on December 13, 2023. Consequently, it goes without saying that your old messages and posts were lost.

I have just logged into your BitDefender Central account and realized that you had and invalid login today and that your BitDefender Total Security subscription expired in October 2023.

Therefore, I need to know if you still have BDTS installed on your PC though with an expired subscription so that I may revive it and furnish you with the appropriate instructions in order that you may have said renewal duly reflected in your BDTS.

Wait for your response and/or comments in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

teknodude
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:39 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm
Hey Polyak

Thanks!

+++++

@teknodude

Hello,

FYI Wv3 had to be restarted from stratch in September 2023. That's the reason why you had to register again on December 13, 2023. Consequently, it goes without saying that your old messages and posts were lost.

I have just logged into your BitDefender Central account and realized that you had and invalid login today and that your BitDefender Total Security subscription expired in October 2023.

Therefore, I need to know if you still have BDTS installed on your PC though with an expired subscription so that I may revive it and furnish you with the appropriate instructions in order that you may have said renewal duly reflected in your BDTS.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I still have the software installed in computer.

deathwalker01
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 am
Toddler

Hi Polylak
I hope you and your family are well. may I impose on another activation for my Bitdefender? I have PM's you the details.

Thank you again for this wonderful service and taking your time to help us all. It is appreciated :)

Regards Deathwalker

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:52 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

teknodude wrote: *  Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:39 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:34 pm
Hey Polyak

Thanks!

+++++

@teknodude

Hello,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, I still have the software installed in computer.

+++++

@teknodude

Hello,

I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in other that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the new subscription valid for 90 days as from today.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:48 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

deathwalker01 wrote: *  Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:09 am
Hi Polylak
I hope you and your family are well. may I impose on another activation for my Bitdefender? I have PM's you the details.

Thank you again for this wonderful service and taking your time to help us all. It is appreciated :)

Regards Deathwalker

+++++
@deathwalker01

Hello my friend,

Thank God, my family and I are fine. Hope that you and yours are doing well too!!

I have sent you a PM which includes the instructions on how to proceed in order that your BitDefender Total Security may reflect the subscription renewal.

I would also like to avail this opportunity to thank you for your compliments.

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

teknodude
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:40 pm
Little Baby

Thanks Polylak! The software works now.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:47 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

teknodude wrote: *  Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:40 pm
Thanks Polylak! The software works now.

+++++
@teknodude

Hello,

Thanks to you for the feedback amd glad to hear that your BitDefender Total Security is again alive and kicking. ;)

Rgds and stay safe,

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Coldwind
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:28 am
Little Baby

Hey Polylak,

I hope you are doing great. Can you extend my subs for another 180 days?

Thank you! :)

Triplelift
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renew Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:25 pm
Little Baby

Hi @Polylak!

Long time no see, hope you're well! I would need extension on my BitDefender (expires in 10 days). Thank you in advance!

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 15 of 19  [ 273 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page « 113 14 15 16 1719 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked