WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

Bitdefender is a cybersecurity leader delivering best-in-class threat prevention, detection and response solutions worldwide

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 19  [ 271 posts ]
Jump to page 1 2 3 4 519 »
Polylak
Post subject: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024) - Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:43 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2024)
Installation - 90 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Renewals

:!: Bitdefender Total Security is one of the best and most feature-rich antiviruses on the market. Its malware scanner has 100% perfect detection rates, its web protection and firewall are top-notch and all of its additional features (system tuneup, VPN, parental controls, anti-theft, etc.) work exactly as promised.

[ img ]

:arrow: Bitdefender Total Security - Features:

Protects up to 5 Windows, macOS, Android or iOS devices providing the following features:

[ img ]

:arrow: BitDefender Total Security - System Requirements:

[ img ]

:arrow: BitDefender Total Security - Online installer:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

:arrow: BitDefender Total Security - User Guide:

:arrow: BitDefender Uninstall Tool 2021-2024 (either for trial or paid versions -same filehash for all-) :

:arrow: BitDefender Total Security - Installation Instructions, 90 days Activation Codes and Subscription Renewals:
:!: Installation instructions, 90 days activation codes and subscription renewals will provided upon request in this thread.

:!: NOTE: Should you have any doubt regarding BitDefender Total Security installation, don't hesitate to post your query before attempting its installation.

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]
"Quite a lovely animal, Captain. I find myself strangely drawn to it"
Lt. Commander S'chn T'gai Spock - USS Enterprise (NCC-1701)
Star Trek - Season 2 - Episode 7 ("Catspaw", 1967)
Leonard Simon Nimoy (1931-2015)

[ img ]

Lemona
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:13 am
Little Baby

Hey Polylak,

Noticed Warez-V3 got reset unfortunately, but was glad to find you are still providing this service! If I may, could I take the honor of being the first to request an update? My current activation recently expired.

Thank you!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:13 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Lemona wrote: *  Sun Sep 10, 2023 10:13 am
Hey Polylak,

Noticed Warez-V3 got reset unfortunately, but was glad to find you are still providing this service! If I may, could I take the honor of being the first to request an update? My current activation recently expired.

Thank you!

@Lemona

Hello my friend,

Yes, it was pitty!!

You're correct. You are the first member to request a renewal of the subscription for BitDefender Total Security and at the same time your first post in the forum. :mrgreen:

Further to your request, I have revived for another 180 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said renewal duly reflected in your security product.

Wait for your feedback in this thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Lemona
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:36 pm
Little Baby

Hey Polylak,

Thank you!
Polylak wrote: *  Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:13 pm
@Lemona

Hello my friend,

Yes, it was pitty!!

You're correct. You are the first member to request a renewal of the subscription for BitDefender Total Security and at the same time your first post in the forum. :mrgreen:

Further to your request, I have revived for another 180 days your expired BitDefender Total Security subscription.

I have also sent you a PM embodying the instructions on how to proceed to have said renewal duly reflected in your security product.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hello Polylak! Good to be back. :)

Thank you for your help once again!

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:22 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Hey Polylak,

Thank you!
Polylak wrote: *  Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:13 pm
@Lemona

Hello my friend,

Yes, it was pitty!!

Rgds

Polylak

+++++
Lemona wrote: *  Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:36 pm
Hello Polylak! Good to be back. :)

Thank you for your help once again!

@Lemona

Hello,

Fantastic!!

Glad to hear that all went as expected. ;)

Rgds and stay safe

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Seneken
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:25 pm
Little Baby

Hello Polylak,
We are new here again :(

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:35 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

Seneken wrote: *  Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:25 pm
Hello Polylak,

@Seneken

Hello my friend,

Yes, we are all newborns including the Staff who had also to start all over again from square.

You can get my email from my profile, please take note of it just in case the forum may go down again (hope not). ;)

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

emron734
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:09 am
Little Baby
Little Baby
Donator

Hi Polylak,

Just to say hello to you.

I just re-registered here as instructed.

Regards,
emron777

SweetTina
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:06 am
Little Baby

Thanks for the upload. Could I also request an update as my subscription has also expired.

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:51 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

SweetTina wrote: *  Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:06 am
Thanks for the upload. Could I also request an update as my subscription has also expired.

@SweetTina

Hello,

Since I cannot find you as a BitDefender user helped by me with your registered user name :shock: , I need to know the following so that I may comply with your request:
Quote:
1) Do you have BitDefender currently installed on your device?

2) How was your BitDefender installed: in 30 days trial status or with a 180 days promo subcription?

3) Is your device a PC, Notebook, MAC, Android mobile or Iphone?

4) Have you already created a BitDefender Central account?

Wait for your response in this thread and not via PM.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

Seneken
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:35 pm
Hello Polylak,

+++++

@Seneken

Hello my friend,

Yes, we are all newborns including the Staff who had also to start all over again from square.

You can get my email from my profile, please take note of it just in case the forum may go down again (hope not). ;)

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Hi Polylak,
Yes, for sure, thank for your information to keep in touch.

Have a nice day my friend.

Regards

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:25 pm
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

emron734 wrote: *  Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:09 am
Hi Polylak,

Just to say hello to you.

I just re-registered here as instructed.

Regards,
emron777

@emron734

Hello my friend,

Regretfully, we are all newborns including the Staff who had also to start all over again from square one. :cry:

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Seneken wrote: *  Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:54 pm
Polylak wrote: *  Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:35 pm
Hello Polylak,
@Seneken

Hello my friend,

Rgds

Polylak

+++++
Hi Polylak,
Yes, for sure, thank for your information to keep in touch.

Have a nice day my friend.

Regards

@Seneken

Hello,

Noted.

Have a nice day you too!! :D

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

ur_companion
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Little Baby

Hi Polylak 8-) ,

Good to see Warez-BB and you again. I have re-created my account, but unfortunately, all the previous data has been lost.

May I have the honour to get my Bitdefender Total Security renewed? It has expired. I have PM'ed you my Login credentials of Bitdefender Central Account.

Thanks in Advance...

Polylak
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:24 am
Grown Up Punk
Grown Up Punk
Administrator

ur_companion wrote: *  Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Hi Polylak 8-) ,

Good to see Warez-BB and you again. I have re-created my account, but unfortunately, all the previous data has been lost.

May I have the honour to get my Bitdefender Total Security renewed? It has expired. I have PM'ed you my Login credentials of Bitdefender Central Account.

Thanks in Advance...

@ur_companion

Hello my friend,

Welcome back to the forum!! ;)

Don't worry about the previous data because once you have changed it, said data is no needed. Additionally, I couldn't use your email address at rediff to renew your BitDefender subscription because I don't have the password of said email address.

Therefore, I had to create a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials where I included a subscription valid for 180 days as from today.

Wait for your feedback in this BitDefender thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

[ img ]

[ img ]

ur_companion
Post subject: Re: BitDefender Total Security Build 27.x (2023) - Installation - 180 days Activation Codes - New Subscriptions and Rene Posted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:51 pm
Little Baby

Polylak wrote: *  Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:24 am
ur_companion wrote: *  Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Hi Polylak 8-) ,

Thanks in Advance...

@ur_companion

Hello my friend,

Welcome back to the forum!! ;)

Don't worry about the previous data because once you have changed it, said data is no needed. Additionally, I couldn't use your email address at rediff to renew your BitDefender subscription because I don't have the password of said email address.

Therefore, I had to create a new BitDefender Central account with new credentials where I included a subscription valid for 180 days as from today.

Wait for your feedback in this BitDefender thread.

Rgds

Polylak

+++++

Dear Friend Polylak 8-) ,

Thanks for creating new Bitdefender Central Account and activating the subscription. My BDTS has got renewed for 180 Days.

With e-Love and Regards,

Ur_Companion

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 19  [ 271 posts ]
Return to “Apps” | Jump to page 1 2 3 4 519 »
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked