WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[RG] MAGIX Movie Studio 2025 Platinum 24.0.1.199 (x64) Multilingual

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Observer232
Post subject: MAGIX Movie Studio 2025 Platinum 24.0.1.199 (x64) Multilingual Posted: Mon May 27, 2024 12:24 pm
Grown Up Punk

MAGIX Movie Studio 2025 Platinum 24.0.1.199 (x64) Multilingual

[ img ]

Take your videos to the next level with MAGIX Movie Studio 2025 Platinum. Discover advanced AI tools, countless effects, fades and templates, as well as intuitive editing tools, in a single clear interface.

Movie Studio includes advanced AI features that offer entirely new creative possibilities for your video editing. You can arrange a wide variety of file types from all kinds of sources simply by using drag & drop. Easily turn footage from your phone, professional camera or any other device into movies quickly, on any Windows PC!

Create the perfect color scheme Use the versatile deep color correction to get the most out of your material, create a one-of-a-kind mood, and showcase each and every scene. Use Lookup Tables to give movie sequences from different sources the same look.

Creative effects, endless possibilities Presets provide the guidance you need right from the start, and all effects can be fully customized afterwards. For example, you can use keyframe animation to selectively adjust the intensity and timing of your effects, and combine multiple effects within a clip.

Homepage

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

MAGIX Movie Studio 2025 Platinum 24.0.1.199 (x64) Multilingual + crack | 1.02 GB | 7z

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Apps”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked