WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

[RG] Age of Mythology Gold

[RG] Age of Mythology Gold

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
jbo2301
Post subject: [RG] Age of Mythology Gold Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:00 am
Toddler

[ img ]

Features
Age of Mythology: Gold Edition features two single-player campaigns: a 35-scenario campaign that allows players to take part in an epic mythological tale, inspired by a number of popular myths, and the Age of Mythology: The Titans single-player campaign; players guide their people to greatness by commanding all aspects of their empire: gathering resources, raising massive armies and waging war with enemies, establishing profitable trade routes, building new settlements, improving production or military might, as they advance through four distinct ages and experience the unique cultures of Norse, Greek, Egyptian and Atlanta civilizations; age of mythology: gold edition brings the ancient world to life in more detail than ever before with exciting gameplay elements and characters. It will unveil the incredible powers of the gods these include forest fires, frosts, meteors, lightning and plagues. In addition, myth units and human units allow gamers to build their civilization and go into battle in a nearly infinite number of ways; build civilizations, or play against others with easy-to-use multiplayer gaming online and single-player games against the ai opponents through ensemble studios online at.

Download from RapidGator:

Hello and welcome to Warez-v3
pls Register or Login to see content and download links

LongDog
Post subject: Re: [RG] Age of Mythology Gold Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:18 pm
Little Baby
Little Baby
Donator

Thank you!

jbo2301
Post subject: Re: [RG] Age of Mythology Gold Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:55 am
Toddler