WAREZ-V3

WAREZ-BB has returned with a dedicated Staff now attending users needs in WAREZ-V3. Come as a guest. Stay as a family.

Attention Guests: Please register to view all sections

If you're experiencing log in issues please delete your cookies.
[ img ]
[ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ][ img ]

>>> Accounts Auto-Activated & Help Center <<<
Accounts are currently Auto-Activated.
(Banned / Hacked / Password Change / Login issue)
& In case of any issue, contact us via email [ [email protected] ]

>>> ATTENTION <<<
Guests, don't forget to Register (With Real Email) Old forum members, you must Register again.
Please Share Your Introduction: Click Here

>>>To Old Donators<<<
Please PM me (i am John) and I will check if you really are a Donator then I will give your Donator rank back.

Survival in the Wilderness -Steven Otfinoski

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
ad-team
Post subject: Survival in the Wilderness -Steven Otfinoski Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:56 pm
Master Of Warez

[ img ]

epub | 19.65 MB | English | Isbn: B085CFMZXV | Author: Steven Otfinoski | Year: 2020

Description:
Quote:
Are you ready for some of the most exciting, death-defying escape stories ever told? The fourth installment in the Great Escapes series is here-perfect for fans of the I Survived series!
December 13, 1920. It was a typical Monday morning when three US Navy officials boarded a hot air balloon for an easy, routine training flight. But as evening came, heavy rain and wind knocked Lieutenants Louis Kloor, Stephen Farrell, and Walter Hinton off course, eventually forcing a crash landing deep within the snowy Canadian wilderness.
As the men searched for salvation, they were overcome by freezing temperatures, starvation, and fatigue. To survive this harrowing experience, the brave military officers would have to go up against their greatest enemies yet-desperation and despair.
From reluctant reader to total bookworm, each book in this page-turning series-featuring fascinating bonus content and captivating...
Category:Children's Explore Canada Fiction, Children's Aviation Books, Children's Canada Books

RapidGator
https://rapidgator.net/file/41c90b5fd46 ... 00fb71692/
NitroFlare
https://nitro.download/view/88E945D211B37C1/

Display: Sort by: Direction:
  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “eBooks”
Jump to:
No new posts No new posts
Forum is locked Forum is locked